Thursday, November 20, 2008

Who Else?

Normally my blogs are just goofs. Tomorrow (or whenever I decide to post again) will be something profoundly insane. I want to take a brief hiatus from that today.

What a crazy, mixed up world we live in. War all around us. The stock market reaches a new historic low each day. People are getting laid off. Food pantries are running out of canned food. Clemson has to win out just to make a bowl game. They were supposed win the ACC, and possibly make a national championship run! What else will go wrong in this world?!! It saddens me. This is the only world I've ever lived in. I'm sentimental about it. I like living here. Why does everything have to fall apart?!! Ah, doom and gloom.

Two thousand years ago, the ultimate love sacrifice was made for my ignorant butt. Yours too (I'm not calling you ignorant). Whether we choose to fully trust in Him or not, He's always there for us. Bailing us out. We are like a sheep, harassed and helpless. Thankfully He has compassion on us. Who else can we turn to in this world?!! People will always let you down. Your football team won't always win ACC championships. This life will crush you. Thanks be to God we don't have to be of this world.

No comments: